The Cornell Aikido Club offers Aikido instruction and training for all levels. New members are accepted year-round! If you are new to Aikido or just want to brush up on the basics, the club offers a beginner’s class at the beginning of every fall semester.
During the school year, our practice times are:
- Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 - 8:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday
12:30 - 2:00 pmWeekend practice resumes from September 9th
However, please check the announcements below for irregular hours and schedule changes.
Classes are held in Teagle Hall’s gymnasium on the second floor. Please arrive 5 minutes early to help set up the room and warm up. If you arrive even earlier and see the gymnastics team is still using the gymnasium, please wait outside for them to finish.
Additionally, club members are eligible for classes at Finger Lakes Aikido free of charge!
- This week, we’ll meet Tue/Thu: 7:00-8:30pm
- Visit us at Club Fest September 10th!
- Our annual demo will be September 12th, at 7:45pm
- Beginners class will start on Thursday, September 14th, at 7:00pm